I would like to thank Peter Arcidiacono, Pat Bayer, Greg Caetano, Ronni Pavan, Jacob Vigdor, and workshop participants at the University of Wisconsin, University of California, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon University, and Clemson University for their helpful comments. All remaining errors are my own. Please address correspondence to: Josh Kinsler, Department of Economics, University of Rochester, 226 Harkness Hall, Rochester, NY 14627. Phone: 585-275-7307; Fax: 585-256-2309. E-mail: email@example.com.
SCHOOL DISCIPLINE: A SOURCE OR SALVE FOR THE RACIAL ACHIEVEMENT GAP?*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 355–383, February 2013
How to Cite
Kinsler, J. (2013), SCHOOL DISCIPLINE: A SOURCE OR SALVE FOR THE RACIAL ACHIEVEMENT GAP?. International Economic Review, 54: 355–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2354.2012.00736.x
Manuscript received February 2011; revised October 2011.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!