*We would like to thank Cecilia Calderon, Virgilio Galdo, Cesar Serra and Monica Yañez for their helpful research assistance, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. The views expressed in this document are the authors' and do not necessarily reflect those of the Inter-American Development Bank and the Central Bank of Chile. The usual caveats apply.
Political and Corporate Governance and Pro-Cyclicality in Capital Flows: Evidence from Emerging Market Countries*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 167–198, Summer 2005
How to Cite
Chong, A., Izquierdo, A., Micco, A. and Panizza, U. (2005), Political and Corporate Governance and Pro-Cyclicality in Capital Flows: Evidence from Emerging Market Countries. International Finance, 8: 167–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2005.00156.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!