*We would like to thank Benn Steil, two anonymous referees and Eduard Hochreiter for helpful comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper. We gratefully acknowledge the hospitality of the Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) where the first author was a visiting researcher while parts of this paper were written. For delivery of data, we are grateful to Stefan Pitlik and Andreas Freytag.
Exchange Rate Regimes and Reforms: A Panel Analysis for the World versus OECD Countries*
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 317–342, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Belke, A., Herz, B. and Vogel, L. (2006), Exchange Rate Regimes and Reforms: A Panel Analysis for the World versus OECD Countries. International Finance, 9: 317–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2006.00184.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!