*The author wishes to thank several colleagues at the European Central Bank (ECB) for valuable comments on previous versions of the paper, in particular Huw Pill, Oreste Tristani, Alessandro Calza and Claus Brand. This paper is partly based on previous work undertaken together with Beatrice Pierluigi (ECB), which was presented at the Oswald Distinguished Speaker Seminar at the University of Kansas on 22 October 2004. The views expressed in this paper are only of the author and are not necessarily shared by the ECB.
A Speed Limit Monetary Policy Rule for the Euro Area*
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 21–41, Spring 2007
How to Cite
Stracca, L. (2007), A Speed Limit Monetary Policy Rule for the Euro Area. International Finance, 10: 21–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2007.00196.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!