*The research for this paper was partly conducted while the first two authors were visiting the research centre of the Bank of Finland. We would like to thank the Bank for its hospitability and financial support. Moreover, the first two authors thank the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for financial support. We are indebted to the participants of the Workshop on Fundamental and Non-Fundamental Asset Price Dynamics (Venastul, organized by the University of Münster, the Norges Bank and the Viessmann European Research Centre), the Conference of the Euro Working Group on Financial Modelling (Lisbon), the International Tor Vergata Conference on Banking and Finance (Rome) and Lieven Baele, Mikael Bask, Patrick Crowley, Andrew Filardo, Iftekhar Hasan, Elena Hesselmann, Esa Jokivuolle, Mikael Juselius, Erik Kole, Kevin Lansing, Paolo Pasquariello, Antti Ripatti, Christian Salm, Dobromit Serwa, Jörg Siemkes, Jouko Vilmunen, Matti Viren, Eugene White, Yangru Wu, the editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions.
European Stock Markets and the ECB's Monetary Policy Surprises*
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 117–130, Summer 2008
How to Cite
Bohl, M. T., Siklos, P. L. and Sondermann, D. (2008), European Stock Markets and the ECB's Monetary Policy Surprises. International Finance, 11: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2008.00219.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!