*I am very grateful to Stephane Dees and Filippo di Mauro for kindly sharing the data set of their study and to Andy Filardo, Benoît Mojon, Warwick McKibbin and Mark Wynne for helpful comments. The paper has benefited from a number of interesting suggestions by two anonymous referees and the Associate Editor Fabio Ghironi. The views in this paper are those of the author and should not interpreted as representing those of the European Central Bank.
Globalization, Domestic Inflation and Global Output Gaps: Evidence from the Euro Area*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 301–320, Winter 2009
How to Cite
Calza, A. (2009), Globalization, Domestic Inflation and Global Output Gaps: Evidence from the Euro Area. International Finance, 12: 301–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2009.01248.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!