*The authors wish to thank Richard Froyen, Robin Harrison, John Tatom, seminar participants at La Trobe University, Universität Graz, and Victoria University of Wellington, NZAE and WEA conference participants, and in particular two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal for their helpful comments. The first author expresses his gratitude to the Swiss National Bank for its hospitality and excellent research support. We are obliged to Tommaso Mancini and Nicholas Cuche-Curti for introducing us to DYNARE. The authors take full responsibility for any errors. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors alone and should not be interpreted as reflecting the official position of the Reserve Bank of New Zealand on policy matters.
Practical Monetary Policies*
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 25–53, Spring 2010
How to Cite
Guender, A. V. and Gillmore, D. R. (2010), Practical Monetary Policies. International Finance, 13: 25–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2010.01258.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!