*I thank Paul Bergin, Melanie Guldi, Oscar Jorda and Christian Zimmermann for helpful comments and discussions.
Testing for Balance Sheet Effects in Emerging Markets: A Non-Crisis Setting*
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 223–256, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Aysun, U. (2010), Testing for Balance Sheet Effects in Emerging Markets: A Non-Crisis Setting. International Finance, 13: 223–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2010.01262.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!