*We would like to thank Steen Ejerskov, James McAndrews, the editor Benn Steil, two anonymous referees, participants at the European Central Bank Workshop on ‘Challenges to monetary policy implementation beyond the financial market turbulence’ and our colleagues at the Bank of Japan for their helpful comments and discussions. The first author is supported by Keio Gijuku Academic Development Funds. Any remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as those of the Bank of Japan.
Identifying the Effect of the Bank of Japan's Liquidity Facilities: The Case of Commercial Paper Operations During the Financial Turmoil*
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 461–483, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Hirose, Y. and Ohyama, S. (2010), Identifying the Effect of the Bank of Japan's Liquidity Facilities: The Case of Commercial Paper Operations During the Financial Turmoil. International Finance, 13: 461–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2010.01273.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!