*The views expressed in this article are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy. This research project was completed while I was visiting the Centre for Econometric Analysis at Cass Business School. I am thankful for the comments and the suggestions received by two anonymous referees, the editor and seminar participants at the Bank of Italy and at the University of Tor Vergata.
Under-/Over-Valuation of the Stock Market and Cyclically Adjusted Earnings*
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 135–164, Spring 2011
How to Cite
Taboga, M. (2011), Under-/Over-Valuation of the Stock Market and Cyclically Adjusted Earnings. International Finance, 14: 135–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2011.01279.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!