Stéphane Auray is also an associate member of GREDI and CIRPEE, Canada.
Do Changes in Product Variety Matter for Business Cycles and Monetary Policy in Open Economies?†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 507–539, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Auray, S. and Eyquem, A. (2011), Do Changes in Product Variety Matter for Business Cycles and Monetary Policy in Open Economies?. International Finance, 14: 507–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2011.01288.x
We would like to thank the editors Fabio Ghironi as well as Benn Steil, and two anonymous referees for insightful comments. Aurélien Eyquem gratefully acknowledges the Fondation Banque de France for financial support.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Entry costs and the dynamics of business formation, Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 44, 312,
- 2Exchange rates as shock absorbers: The role of export margins, Research in Economics, 2015, 69, 4, 582, ,
- 3The domestic and international effects of euro area market reforms, Research in Economics, 2015, 69, 4, 555, , ,
- 4A note on firm entry, markups and the business cycle, Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, 528,
- 5Firms' entry, monetary policy and the international business cycle, Journal of International Economics, 2013, 91, 2, 263,
- 6The intensive and the extensive margins: not only an international issue, Portuguese Economic Journal, 2013, 12, 1, 1,
- 7The effect of a common currency on the volatility of the extensive margin of trade, Journal of International Money and Finance, 2012, 31, 5, 1156, , ,