Stéphane Auray is also an associate member of GREDI and CIRPEE, Canada.
Do Changes in Product Variety Matter for Business Cycles and Monetary Policy in Open Economies?†
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 507–539, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Auray, S. and Eyquem, A. (2011), Do Changes in Product Variety Matter for Business Cycles and Monetary Policy in Open Economies?. International Finance, 14: 507–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2011.01288.x
We would like to thank the editors Fabio Ghironi as well as Benn Steil, and two anonymous referees for insightful comments. Aurélien Eyquem gratefully acknowledges the Fondation Banque de France for financial support.
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!