I am grateful to the editor, Benn Steil, Roy Bailey, Joao Miguel Ejarque, Timothy Fuerst, Fabio Ghironi, Aditya Goenka, Mark Guzman, Campbell Leith and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Should Central Banks Target Consumer or Producer Prices?†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 445–479, Winter 2011
How to Cite
McKnight, S. (2011), Should Central Banks Target Consumer or Producer Prices?. International Finance, 14: 445–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2011.01291.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!