The views contained herein are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the institutions with which the authors are associated. The authors thank Alan Meltzer, Brad Setser, two anonymous referees and editor Benn Steil for helpful comments.
Financing US Debt: Is There Enough Money in the World – and at What Cost?†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
© Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 373–413, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Kitchen, J. and Chinn, M. (2011), Financing US Debt: Is There Enough Money in the World – and at What Cost?. International Finance, 14: 373–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!