We are grateful to a large number of colleagues in various central banks for useful discussions on the issues addressed in this paper and for their help in retrieving some of the data employed in the empirical analysis. This paper presents the authors' personal opinions and does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Central Bank.
Communicating About Macro-prudential Supervision – A New Challenge for Central Banks†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 179–203, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Born, B., Ehrmann, M. and Fratzscher, M. (2012), Communicating About Macro-prudential Supervision – A New Challenge for Central Banks. International Finance, 15: 179–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2012.01301.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!