This paper dwells in part on some of our previous papers, including joint work with Koray Alper (Central Bank of Turkey). We are grateful to Koray Alper, Karim El Aynaoui, participants at the Inter-American Development Seminar for Central Banks and Finance Ministries (Washington, DC, 21–23 September 2011) and two anonymous referees for helpful discussions and comments. However, we bear sole responsibility for the views expressed here. A more detailed version of this paper is available upon request.
Macroeconomic Stability, Financial Stability, and Monetary Policy Rules†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 205–224, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Agénor, P.-R. and Pereira da Silva, L. A. (2012), Macroeconomic Stability, Financial Stability, and Monetary Policy Rules. International Finance, 15: 205–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2012.01302.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!