This paper dwells in part on some of our previous papers, including joint work with Koray Alper (Central Bank of Turkey). We are grateful to Koray Alper, Karim El Aynaoui, participants at the Inter-American Development Seminar for Central Banks and Finance Ministries (Washington, DC, 21–23 September 2011) and two anonymous referees for helpful discussions and comments. However, we bear sole responsibility for the views expressed here. A more detailed version of this paper is available upon request.
Macroeconomic Stability, Financial Stability, and Monetary Policy Rules†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 205–224, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Agénor, P.-R. and Pereira da Silva, L. A. (2012), Macroeconomic Stability, Financial Stability, and Monetary Policy Rules. International Finance, 15: 205–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2012.01302.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!