An earlier version of this paper was presented at the European Monetary Forum in Athens, Greece, 30–31 March 2012. We received helpful comments from two anonymous referees as well as Sumru Öz and Monica Schwartzman.
Institutions and Business Cycles†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 347–366, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Altug, S., Neyapti, B. and Emin, M. (2012), Institutions and Business Cycles. International Finance, 15: 347–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12000.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!