The first author gratefully acknowledges the financial support of TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) under the TUBITAK-BIDEP fellowship.
The Architecture and Governance of Financial Supervision: Sources and Implications†
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 309–325, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Dincer, N. N. and Eichengreen, B. (2012), The Architecture and Governance of Financial Supervision: Sources and Implications. International Finance, 15: 309–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12002.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!