We would like to thank Christophe André, Franziska Maria Bremus, Carlo Cottarelli, Jorgen Elemskow, Balász Egert, Carmen Reinhart, Sebastian Schich, Jean-Luc Schneider and David Turner for helpful comments, and participants to the Banca d'Italia 12th Public Finance Workshop and the XVI Annual International Conference on Macroeconomics and International Finance for useful discussions and suggestions. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the IMF or its member countries.
The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 289–307, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Furceri, D. and Zdzienicka, A. (2012), The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt. International Finance, 15: 289–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12003.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!