The views expressed in this report are the author's and do not necessarily reflect those of the Combating Terrorism Center, U.S. Military Academy, Department of Defense or U.S. government. I would like to thank Jim Morrow, Jude Hays, Benn Steil, and the reviewers for helpful comments. All errors are my own.
Liabilities of Globalization: Sovereign Debt, International Investors and Interstate Conflict with Other People's Money†
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 277–288, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Helfstein, S. (2012), Liabilities of Globalization: Sovereign Debt, International Investors and Interstate Conflict with Other People's Money. International Finance, 15: 277–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12004.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!