The author gratefully acknowledges comments from two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal, as well as from seminar participants at the European Central Bank. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of the European Central Bank.
On the Limits of Transparency: The Role of Imperfect Central Bank Knowledge
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 245–271, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez, M. (2013), On the Limits of Transparency: The Role of Imperfect Central Bank Knowledge. International Finance, 16: 245–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12029.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!