The author gratefully acknowledges comments from two anonymous referees and the editor of this journal, as well as from seminar participants at the European Central Bank. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position of the European Central Bank.
On the Limits of Transparency: The Role of Imperfect Central Bank Knowledge
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 245–271, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez, M. (2013), On the Limits of Transparency: The Role of Imperfect Central Bank Knowledge. International Finance, 16: 245–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12029.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!