*We are grateful to Carlos Alvarado, Quianru Song and Dante Poblete for superb research assistance and to Graham Bird, Jim Boughton, Russell Kincaid, Franziska Ohnsorge, Hui Tong, Dennis Quinn, and Felipe Zurita for valuable feedback. Two anonymous referees and the editor provided constructive comments. Saravia also acknowledges financial support from DIPUC No. 282150781. The views expressed here are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF's management or Board of Directors.
The Response Speed of the International Monetary Fund†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 189–211, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Mody, A. and Saravia, D. (2013), The Response Speed of the International Monetary Fund. International Finance, 16: 189–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12031.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!