The views expressed in the paper do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy. We are indebted to Domenico Depalo, Michael Ehrmann, Carlo A. Favero, Eugenio Gaiotti, Giuseppe Grande, Marco Taboga and participants in the Bank of Italy workshop ‘The Sovereign Debt Crisis and the Euro Area’, the 24th conference of the Italian Public Economics Society (SIEP), the 2013 Midwest Finance Association meeting and the Bocconi-CEPR conference on ‘Fiscal Policy and Growth’ for valuable comments and suggestions.
Pure or Wake-up-Call Contagion? Another Look at the EMU Sovereign Debt Crisis†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 131–160, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Giordano, R., Pericoli, M. and Tommasino, P. (2013), Pure or Wake-up-Call Contagion? Another Look at the EMU Sovereign Debt Crisis. International Finance, 16: 131–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2362.2013.12033.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!