Geoffrey Wood is from the School of Management, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK. Adrian Wilkinson is from Griffith University. Mark Harcourt is from the University of Waikato.
Age discrimination and working life: Perspectives and contestations – a review of the contemporary literature
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 425–442, December 2008
How to Cite
Wood, G., Wilkinson, A. and Harcourt, M. (2008), Age discrimination and working life: Perspectives and contestations – a review of the contemporary literature. International Journal of Management Reviews, 10: 425–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2008.00236.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!