A Social Capital Perspective of Innovation from Individuals to Nations: Where is Empirical Literature Directing Us?
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 151–183, June 2010
How to Cite
Zheng, W. (2010), A Social Capital Perspective of Innovation from Individuals to Nations: Where is Empirical Literature Directing Us?. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 151–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2008.00247.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!