This research was supported by Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship 039373 within the 6th Framework Program.
Top Management Team Diversity: A Review of Theories and Methodologies
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 301–316, September 2010
How to Cite
Nielsen, S. (2010), Top Management Team Diversity: A Review of Theories and Methodologies. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 301–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2009.00263.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!