I am grateful to three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Forms of Network Resource: Knowledge Access and the Role of Inter-Firm Networks
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 335–352, September 2010
How to Cite
Huggins, R. (2010), Forms of Network Resource: Knowledge Access and the Role of Inter-Firm Networks. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 335–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2009.00266.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!