The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Concepts, Research and Practice
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Special Issue: Corporate Social Responsibility Guest editors: Adam Lindgreen and Valérie Swaen
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 85–105, March 2010
How to Cite
Carroll, A. B. and Shabana, K. M. (2010), The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Concepts, Research and Practice. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 85–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2009.00275.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!