The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Concepts, Research and Practice
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Special Issue: Corporate Social Responsibility Guest editors: Adam Lindgreen and Valérie Swaen
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 85–105, March 2010
How to Cite
Carroll, A. B. and Shabana, K. M. (2010), The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: A Review of Concepts, Research and Practice. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 85–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2009.00275.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!