We take this opportunity to thank first all those who have contributed towards this special issue of International Journal of Management Reviews. The reviewing was a double-blind process; we greatly appreciate the work of the reviewers who have taken time to provide timely feedback to the authors, thereby helping the authors to improve their manuscripts: Ralf Barkemeyer, Debra Basil, Guido Berens, Oana Branzei, Sally Gunz, Ans Kolk, John Peloza, Maria May Seitanidi, Tage Skjøtt-Larsen, Joëlle Vanhamme and David Walters.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and British Academy of Management
International Journal of Management Reviews
Special Issue: Corporate Social Responsibility Guest editors: Adam Lindgreen and Valérie Swaen
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–7, March 2010
How to Cite
Lindgreen, A. and Swaen, V. (2010), Corporate Social Responsibility. International Journal of Management Reviews, 12: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2009.00277.x
We also extend special thanks to the Editors, Steve Armstrong and Adrian Wilkinson, for giving us the opportunity to guest edit this special issue of International Journal of Management Reviews. Last but not least, we warmly thank all the authors who submitted their manuscripts for consideration in International Journal of Management Reviews. We appreciate and are grateful for the authors' desire to share their knowledge and experience with the journal's readers – and for having their views put forward for possible challenge by their peers. We are confident that the papers in this special issue contribute to a greater, more detailed understanding of CSR. We also hope that the selected papers will generate the kind of dialogue that is necessary to further understanding in this important area.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!