The authors would like to acknowledge financial support from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and helpful comments from a number of staff.
Generational Differences in Work Values: A Review of Theory and Evidence
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2010 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 79–96, March 2011
How to Cite
Parry, E. and Urwin, P. (2011), Generational Differences in Work Values: A Review of Theory and Evidence. International Journal of Management Reviews, 13: 79–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2010.00285.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!