Boards of Directors in Family Businesses: A Literature Review and Research Agenda
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2010 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 134–152, June 2011
How to Cite
Bammens, Y., Voordeckers, W. and Van Gils, A. (2011), Boards of Directors in Family Businesses: A Literature Review and Research Agenda. International Journal of Management Reviews, 13: 134–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2010.00289.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!