An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Academy of Management Conference in Anaheim in 2008. The paper has benefited from comments and help from workshop and conference participants and numerous colleagues in Scandinavia, the UK and the US. In particular, I am grateful for the valuable support and constructive comments from Erling S. Andersen, Karlos Artto, Elliot Bendoly, Floortje Blindenbach-Driesen, Mats Engwall, Lars Lindkvist, Rolf A. Lundin, Peter Morris, Ralf Müller, Johann Packendorff, Jeff Pinto, Anders Söderholm and Graham Winch. I also acknowledge the suggestions from the Associate Editor and four anonymous reviewers.
Pluralism in Project Management: Navigating the Crossroads of Specialization and Fragmentation
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2010 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 153–176, June 2011
How to Cite
Söderlund, J. (2011), Pluralism in Project Management: Navigating the Crossroads of Specialization and Fragmentation. International Journal of Management Reviews, 13: 153–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2010.00290.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!