The authors thank Juha Oksanen, Amelia Santos-Paulino, Mike Wright and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on previous versions of this paper. The financial support of Tekes, the Finnish Technology Agency (Grant number 40254/06), is also gratefully acknowledged. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) or of the governments of its member countries. The usual caveats apply.
R&D (Re)location and Offshore Outsourcing: A Management Perspective
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2011 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 393–413, December 2011
How to Cite
Rilla, N. and Squicciarini, M. (2011), R&D (Re)location and Offshore Outsourcing: A Management Perspective. International Journal of Management Reviews, 13: 393–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2011.00297.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!