Acknowledgements: The authors thank the three anonymous reviewers and the Editor of IJMR, Professor Oswald Jones, for their constructive criticisms and suggestions on earlier versions of the paper. The authors acknowledge the financial support from the UK EPSRC for the project ‘Economics-Inspired Instant Trust Mechanisms for the Service Provision Industry’, Grant Number EP/F066937/1.
A Holistic Framework for Trust in Online Transactions
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2011 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 85–103, March 2012
How to Cite
Li, F., Pieńkowski, D., van Moorsel, A. and Smith, C. (2012), A Holistic Framework for Trust in Online Transactions. International Journal of Management Reviews, 14: 85–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2011.00311.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!