Leadership in Interorganizational Networks: A Literature Review and Suggestions for Future Research
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2011 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 428–443, December 2012
How to Cite
Müller-Seitz, G. (2012), Leadership in Interorganizational Networks: A Literature Review and Suggestions for Future Research. International Journal of Management Reviews, 14: 428–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2011.00324.x
Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2009 EGOS Colloquium in Barcelona, Spain, at the 2009 Academy of Management Meeting in Chicago, USA, and at the 2010 EGOS Colloquium in Lisbon, Portugal. Furthermore, the author gratefully acknowledges the support of the Volkswagen Foundation for the project ‘Path-Creating Networks: Innovating Next Generation Lithography in Germany and the U.S.’ (AZ II/80 308) and the German Research Foundation for the project ‘Strategic Leadership in Heterarchical Networks’ (MU 3070/1-1). Moreover, I am grateful for Oswald Jones' constructive editorial guidance and to three anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful comments. Finally, I am particularly indebted to Jörg Sydow and Arnold Windeler for their continual, constructive advice and highly appreciated ‘heterarchic dialogue’, René Bakker for his part in our discussions on the crafting of this review as well as to Amalya Oliver for her inspiration.
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!