Exploring the Important Role of Organizational Factors in IT Business Value: Taking a Contingency Perspective on the Resource-Based View
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2012 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 30–46, January 2013
How to Cite
Wiengarten, F., Humphreys, P., Cao, G. and McHugh, M. (2013), Exploring the Important Role of Organizational Factors in IT Business Value: Taking a Contingency Perspective on the Resource-Based View. International Journal of Management Reviews, 15: 30–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2012.00332.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!