This article is a result of a Research Project funded by the Basque Autonomous Government (GIC 10/89) and the Spanish Ministry for Education and Science (ECO2009-12754). The authors wish to express their sincere thanks to the Co-Editor-in-Chief of IJMR Oswald Jones and to the three reviewers for their assistance; their constructive criticism and suggestions helped us to improve and develop the paper substantively.
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Towards a Research Agenda on Management System Standards*
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2012 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 47–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Heras-Saizarbitoria, I. and Boiral, O. (2013), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: Towards a Research Agenda on Management System Standards. International Journal of Management Reviews, 15: 47–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2012.00334.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!