The authors are indebted to several colleagues who commented on earlier versions of their paper and who helped to improve the arguments they are making. These are Julia Balogun, Kathryn Fahy, Judith Friesl and Markus Vanharanta. The authors would also like to thank the participants of the Lancaster University Management School Inaugural Research Conference 2010 for their comments. An earlier version of the paper was also nominated for the Best Paper and Best Practice Implications Award at the Annual Meeting of the Strategic Management Society in Rome, 2010. This research is supported by the Early Career Research Grant Scheme of Lancaster University.
Replication of Routines in Organizations: Existing Literature and New Perspectives
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2012 British Academy of Management and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 106–122, January 2013
How to Cite
Friesl, M. and Larty, J. (2013), Replication of Routines in Organizations: Existing Literature and New Perspectives. International Journal of Management Reviews, 15: 106–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2012.00340.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!