This paper has benefited from the guidance of Associate Editor Professor Kathryn Haynes and the very constructive comments of two anonymous reviewers.
The Governance Role of Audit Committees: Reviewing a Decade of Evidence
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Management Reviews © 2012 British Academy of Management and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Management Reviews
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 381–407, October 2013
How to Cite
Ghafran, C. and O'Sullivan, N. (2013), The Governance Role of Audit Committees: Reviewing a Decade of Evidence. International Journal of Management Reviews, 15: 381–407. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2370.2012.00347.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!