How Accurate are Recruiters' First Impressions of Applicants in Employment Interviews?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Selection and Assessment
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 198–208, June 2011
How to Cite
Schmid Mast, M., Bangerter, A., Bulliard, C. and Aerni, G. (2011), How Accurate are Recruiters' First Impressions of Applicants in Employment Interviews?. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 19: 198–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2389.2011.00547.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!