Do I Look Like Someone Who Cares? Recruiters’ Ratings of Applicants’ Paid and Volunteer Experience
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Selection and Assessment
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 308–318, September 2012
How to Cite
Wilkin, C. L. and Connelly, C. E. (2012), Do I Look Like Someone Who Cares? Recruiters’ Ratings of Applicants’ Paid and Volunteer Experience. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 20: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2389.2012.00602.x
Preliminary versions of this manuscript were presented at the annual meetings of the Administration Sciences Association of Canada, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, May 2008, and the Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology, New Orleans, Louisiana, April 2009.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!