Being well and doing well: on the importance of income for health
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages S13–S22, July 2006
How to Cite
Subramanian, S.V. and Kawachi, I. (2006), Being well and doing well: on the importance of income for health. International Journal of Social Welfare, 15: S13–S22. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2397.2006.00440.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication February 15, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!