Employment integration after therapeutic community treatment: a case study from Spain
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Special Issue: Social policy and poverty
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 292–297, July 2011
How to Cite
López-Goni, J. J., Fernández-Montalvo, J., Menéndez, J. C., Yudego, F., García, A. R. and Esarte, S. (2011), Employment integration after therapeutic community treatment: a case study from Spain. International Journal of Social Welfare, 20: 292–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2397.2009.00687.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication June 5, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!