Parents' depressive symptoms and support from sons and daughters in rural China
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Special Issue: Intergenerational family support for Chinese older adults
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages S4–S17, October 2011
How to Cite
Cong, Z. and Silverstein, M. (2011), Parents' depressive symptoms and support from sons and daughters in rural China. International Journal of Social Welfare, 20: S4–S17. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2397.2011.00823.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication March 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!