A fistful of euros: Is the German one-euro job workfare scheme effective for participants?
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 174–185, April 2012
How to Cite
Hohmeyer, K. and Wolff, J. (2012), A fistful of euros: Is the German one-euro job workfare scheme effective for participants?. International Journal of Social Welfare, 21: 174–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2397.2011.00830.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!