Combining welfare mix and New Public Management: The case of long-term care insurance in Germany
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s) International Journal of Social Welfare © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Special Issue: Balancing protection and productivity: International perspectives on social policies for older people
Volume 21, Issue Supplement s1, pages S61–S74, October 2012
How to Cite
Theobald, H. (2012), Combining welfare mix and New Public Management: The case of long-term care insurance in Germany. International Journal of Social Welfare, 21: S61–S74. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2397.2011.00865.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 19 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!