Persons: The Difference between ‘Someone’ and ‘Something’– By Robert Spaemann
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
© The author 2009. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 95–97, January 2009
How to Cite
Jenson, M. (2009), Persons: The Difference between ‘Someone’ and ‘Something’– By Robert Spaemann. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 11: 95–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2400.2008.00361.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!