The Laughter of the Oppressed: Ethical and Theological Resistance in Wiesel, Morrison, and Endo – By Jacqueline Bussie
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 248–250, April 2010
How to Cite
Wells, S. (2010), The Laughter of the Oppressed: Ethical and Theological Resistance in Wiesel, Morrison, and Endo – By Jacqueline Bussie. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 12: 248–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2400.2009.00428.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!