The Triumph of the Cross: The Passion of Christ in Theology and the Arts, from the Renaissance to the Counter-Reformation – By Richard Viladesau
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© The author 2010. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 373–375, July 2010
How to Cite
McNutt, D. (2010), The Triumph of the Cross: The Passion of Christ in Theology and the Arts, from the Renaissance to the Counter-Reformation – By Richard Viladesau. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 12: 373–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2400.2009.00431.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!